Longwood gained recognition in October 1990 on the national Register of Historic Places for its 30+ buildings dating back to 1873-1926. The LeRue house is one of these historic buildings. Built in 1885 by staircase builder and blacksmith J.S.LeRue. We fell in Love with the craftsman style and charm of this old house and decided it would make a great house for Barbed Wire Brows to expand into. The carriage house is the perfect class and event area and we will be adding an extensive Art Library for the community to enjoy in the near future. The room is also available for meetings and clubs for a very reasonable fee. The first floor of the main house will hold our gallery space and the second floor will space our 2D, sewing, stained glass, and jewelry studios. We plan on offering pottery on the porch in the Spring. We are so excited about this space and its new purpose!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete