Barbed Wire Browns is opening a community creative Art space and shop at 317 N. Ronald Reagan Blvd. In historic Longwood. We are next door to Zanzibar Coffee (opening October 1) and a few doors down from the Wild Hare Kitchen and Garden Emporium. We are Tentatively setting October 3 as our grand opening! Follow us on Instagram or check back here for more details.
What can you do at Barbed Wire Browns!
- Bring in coffee from next door!
- Bring in Kombucha from the Wild Hare (share with me!)
- See what our project of the day is and do it!
- Look at all the great Art books in our library!
- Meet a friend here!
- Find a great local, handmade gift!
- Support local art!
- Be inspired!
- Sign up for a class!
- Be creative!
- Shop responsibly! Tell a better story!
- Get advice on your own DIY projects!
- Recycle items on our wish list (old aprons, bubble wrap, interesting glass jars like maple syrup, jelly, types that come in gift baskets etc....)
What are your store hours?ReplyDelete
Thanks, Kim B
We will be open Friday the 25th at 9-5 and Saturday 9-1. Generally our open Wed-Saturday. At the top of this page is a tab called class calender. It has our store times updated frequently. They due change due to all the special events we host.....ReplyDelete